The Rock is Love: Spiritual Journey

The Light Shines in the darkness...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Good Mood, Day 7

Well, all I can say is that, for one, I'm addicted to cocoa ;)

And for another, I'm hopelessly Addicted to God! To make a VERY long story short, I've not only (Spiritually) Married Him, but I've now completely given Him my heart, affections, and everything. That's right folks, my heart is "off the market" for good. No man can have it, now or ever. It's God's now. I'm in Love with God. He and I are One. I may be enjoying "singleness" (on the human level), but I now realize that, at least emotionally and Spiritually speaking, I'm ready for marriage (on the human level). My heart will always belong only to God, and so no man can harm it with his (human, imperfect) love. And my husband will never give me his heart either - instead, it will also belong to God, and probably already does (a serious turn on for me, beleive me)! And so, in the right time, "the two shall become one (echad)" in Unity in God.

I wish only to see, hear, feal, and Love God when I'm with my husband in the future. I pray he will have the same experience when he's with me. This is true marriage. This IS echad. It makes no difference if my husband is with me or not, because my Husband is "with (me) always, even until the end of the age."

PS: I drew a rose mallow the other day. I got the leaves wrong (my ADD got me) but I did some cool things with it in PhotoShop. Thought you'd like to have a look at it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home